The Sustainability, Circular Economy & Advanced Materials practice leader for Actavia.
Advisor and leading senior consultant for Mergers & Acquisitions and Investments to be made in Private Capital, Private Equity Ventures and Real Assets Infrastructure in APAC.
Focusing on heavy, high environmental impact, resources, and energy intensive industries; transformation, business development, operations setup, advanced materials development, waste to energy, recycling, climate change mitigation (incl. CO2) and circular economy.
His work centres on implementation of high impact End2End operations transformations, development of new businesses answering to market challenges and boosts operational and financial performances, in widespread geographical areas (APAC) and multicultural environments. Assistance to the General Managers to build high performing organizations and teams, mobilizing and motivating large groups of people to sustain performance, as well as developing industrial digital based services and solutions.
Jérôme has worked 25 years in the building materials, IT, energy and waste management sectors, before joining Actavia as:
- Tuah Group and TuahBec Technologies, ConTech - Founding Partner, Asia./li>
- Head of Regional Operations, Asia Pacific.
- Board member of Holcim Bangladesh and Holcim Sri Lanka.
- Geocycle Asia - Regional Director, Asia Pacific.
- Group Sustainable Development Council Member.
- Group Industrial and Technical Council Member.
- Member of the Senior Leadership Group, top 100 group executives.
- Geocycle - Marketing and Sales Manager, France Benelux.
- B2Build– ConTech- B2B, France.
- IT and Business Process Consultant, France Benelux.
- Plant Operations & Technical Director, Italy.
Areas of Expertise:
- Building materials and construction
- Advanced and smart building materials
- Circular Economy
- Sustainable development
- Waste management
- Waste to energy
- Investment & Divestment
- Start up and Spin off
- Business set up
- Business development
- Regional General Management
- End2End Operations Transformations
- Operation performance
- Manufacturing processes
- Industry 4.0 and Digital Solutions
- PhD in Sciences: Geo-chemistry, Geo-physic and Geo-materials
- Master of Business (HEC).
- Fluent in four languages: English, French, Italian and Spanish
Jérôme is Co-founder and director @ Tuah Group Pte Ltd, a venture that aims Redefining Affordable Housing, Enhancing the Lives of Millions in Asia. Jérôme fundamentally believes that the challenges linked to leaving conditions, poverty, urbanization, climate change and circular economy are true opportunities for businesses to re-invent their strategies of growth, their social and environmental impacts. Because tomorrow matters for everyone.